Mediation & Divorce
In some situations, mediation can actually be highly beneficial to couples
who are filing for divorce in Alabama. At McKoon & Gamble, we are
proud to provide trusted legal representation and mediation services to
clients who are looking to amicably settle a family law concern without
litigation or court battles. We have extensive knowledge of family law
and experience handling a wide array of divorce-related cases and we may
be able to help you, too.
When you and your spouse choose mediation, you can benefit in the following ways:
- Allows you and your spouse to work through all aspects of the divorce without
having to arbitrate
- Higher chance of long-term satisfaction with the rulings of your divorce decree
- Lower chance of having to modify your decree at a later time
- Confidentiality between you, your spouse, and the mediator involved
- Cost-effectiveness and highly efficient divorce process
- Lower stress on couples and families
- Better process overall for children involved in the divorce
If you are interested in working with a neutral third party, we encourage
you to contact McKoon & Gamble as soon as possible. When you work
with our firm, we can provide you with trusted assistance and guide you
toward the best possible resolution for your unique situation.
Work with McKoon & Gamble today!
For more information about how your divorce could potentially benefit from
contact our office today. We are committed to each client who retains our assistance and
we will work with you to help you understand the various complications
and potential benefits that mediation can provide to you.
Mediation can help you overcome your divorce complications in a timely
manner and enable you to ensure that your rights and family's best
interests are fully protected. If you are ready to get started, call today
to schedule a
consultation with a Phenix City divorce lawyer from our team.